Sunday, July 3, 2011

Let Freedom Ring!!

I am so thrilled that I had such a huge response to my Fables pack!! If you didn't get your freebie- here's your chance to snag it on sale! I am offering 25% off of everything in my TPT store today and tomorrow in honor of my WONDERFUL country's birthday!!! I am so proud to be an American and even prouder to be an AMERICAN TEACHER!!!!


Click on the picture below to get the direct link to my store. And if you grabbed my Fables unit I promise- there is more to come!!!! Happy blogging!







Melissa

2 comments:

  1. Hey Melissa ,
    Just found your blog:) Too Cute. I am now a follower!!! Come visit me:)

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melissa,
    I think your blog design is great but...if your wanting to change shabbyblogs.com has some really cool stuff!! Thanks for following...I had bloggers brain bubble...I have been following you already because I was blessed enough to come across your yummy Fables Freebie when you posted and I LOVE it!! Thanks:)

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover