Monday, July 4, 2011

Freedom Freebie Time!!

Whew! I am exhausted after a week at the beach and then all the Independence Day festivities that have been going on. I am enjoying a little time here at my computer to wind down! Here is another freebie for all my blogging friends! These are great to print on cardstock and put on a binder ring. Then you can house them in your writing center or make a set for all of your kiddos! I hope you enjoy!! Don't forget to follow me! I am so close to 100 and ready for a giveaway!!!!!


Melissa


7 comments:

  1. Melissa,
    I so ♥ your downloads. Your stuff is so darn cute....teach me!!!! Love the freebies:)
    Thanks bunches:)

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, Tara! I love your little heart symbol in your comment. How fun! Thanks for the support!!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome! I'm a new follower of yours would love for you to follow my blog at mysecondgradejournal.blogspot.com

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are wonderful!!! Thanks so much!!

    -Jackie and Danielle-

    http://sisterteachers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much! Just saved them to print later.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for posting these. They're really visually appealing and useful for so many age levels.

    I'm a new follower!


    Baggy Trousers at A Crucial Week In The Life of an NQT

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover