Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Book Basket Labels Part 2

Hey all! Hope you are having a great Tuesday night. I have recently revised my Book Basket Labels. My Lexile Level Labels set has some added levels (plus a blank one) and my Theme Labels set has quite a few more options. I have different sized baskets so I have my labels formatted in different sizes. Hopefully, I will have my baskets completed by Thursday so I can post some pics for ya! If you want to download the new sets, head on over to my TPT store! By the way- I still do not have any feedback. If you like my FREEBIES, please consider leaving me some:)

2 comments:

  1. Did you change your blog layout? It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I am an author on TeachingBlogAddict.com and we are working on categorizing all of our A+ teaching blogs. Since you are the owner of such an awesome blog, we want to be sure to place your blog in the correct category. I could not find an email address for you. Which category would you say best suits your teaching blog?

    Pre-K
    K
    1
    2
    3
    4
    5
    6
    Teaching Resources
    Special Education
    Homeschool
    English Language Learners (ELL)

    Please choose one and let me know as soon as possible! Thanks for taking the time to share what you do on your blog and for linking up with TBA!
    - Cathy I.
    TBA Author
    http://mrsisclass.blogspot.com
    mrsirwinsclass@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover