Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Book versus Movie

 

movies

I love to read a good book!  It seems like more than ever great books are being made into even greater movies!  It is nice to take a break every now and then and reward your kiddos with some down time.  When we finish a great classic, I love to watch the film if time permits.  So that I don’t feel entirely guilty, I like to have something for them to do.  Here is a great little graphic organizer that I came up with.  We will be using this one on Friday when we watch Stone Fox. I can’t wait to finish the book tomorrow.  Only 3 more chapters to go! 

If you would like your own copy head on over to my TPT store for your free copy!  Enjoy!!

Melissa

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! This is great! I always think the book is better. :)
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this! I rarely see a movie that I have enjoyed as much as the book.

    Your blog always makes me smile! =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover