Sunday, June 19, 2011

Idioms Animal Pack is Here!!

I have been working very hard on creating materials to support the ELA Common Core Standards for next year. I am excited to post my new Idioms Animal Sports pack to my TPT store. This set includes 17 animal theme idiom posters to share with your students, an I Have Who Has Game that can be printed on cardstock for durability and used with small groups or whole class. There is also a student response sheet included for individual work. I hope you have a chance to look at it! Click on the picture to check it out. I would love to hear your input!! Have a great Monday morning!!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the help with the blog buttons! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love teaching Idioms! Beginning in January my students learn 5 idioms a week they are responsible for copying the idiom and the sentence containing the idiom. Then they are given time to figure out the meaning. We discuss and share. Students are given an Idiom Quiz on Fridays on the idioms reviewed from the week.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover